Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Video Typography


I found this video on ilovetypography.com and was reminded of all the videos created for the typophile film festival, although it only utilizes one font, I think it's interesting how Lange uses not only the size of the font to determine hierarchy, but also the movement and motion within the video. I've started to notice typography in videos much more, even as commercials are playing on TV and I think it takes typography to a different level in a way.

My favorite typophile film fest video was from the 5th year. I wanted to share a different side of typography. Usually you see it as still text, but i think video brings more control to how a person would read text and it interprets in a much more apparent way to others as well as designers.


No comments:

Post a Comment