Wednesday, November 20, 2013









Now I know that everyone has seen the typical Pinterest home craft project where you spell a word using found images of letters. Instead what I realized while looking up these amazing photographs is that this is typography too and shouldn’t be ignored. Lately, I’ve been striving to find a way to incorporate photography more into my designs, so when I came across these letters my attention was instantly caught.  I am personally challenged by these images to look beyond the typical fonts we find on the computer and instead look to nature (and or man-made structures) to find letters that are naturally built around us. If anything, it is at least inspiration to a future project, seeing new ways to incorporate type more naturally into a design.

No comments:

Post a Comment